Posted on July 07, 2016 at 17:51 PM
The era of smartphones is among us which creates the need of including mobile marketing in your comprehensive plan.
By 2020 it is estimated for smartphone users to grow to 6.1 billion globally. Opportunities are arising not only nationally, but also internationally.
What do we do? Ignore it? No! Seize the opportunity.
Mobile marketing allows you to do this in multiple ways. This allows a widespread target market through smartphones, tablets, computers, etc.
Mobile advertisements may be as simple as a text to other forms. These advertisements include:
- Banner- a graphic display usually on a side of the webpage
- Native- a type of ad that is consistent with the publisher’s app
- Video- an ad using video allowing for user engagement
- Interstitial- an advertisement between two webpages
- Media- a type of advertisement which focuses on engaging with the users
Wondering if this is right direction for your business? Here are some pros and cons:
- Easy to operate
- Sharing of information
- Tracking and reporting
- Contradicts with consumer privacy rights
- Frustration from advertisements
- Technical: not all ads are supported on all devices
- Ad Blocking
- Data Transfer
Mobile marketing contributes to the expansion of your company. While saving you time and money, mobile advertising will also allow you to receive immediate feedback and maximum reach opportunities. Your company’s success is in your hands.
Contact BMK for a consultation with an experienced team focused on finding the most effective marketing methods for you.
Like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for more marketing tips.